Sunday 19 February 2017

All made up..Sunday Stitching

Well here she is, all finished and ready for Christmas, although she does have a wait till then.  I will put her away with the forerunner of my go at vinyl aida,  Flat Santa Cone'd. (the mag and issue number is on the original post)

Christmas Fairy

Christmas Fairy in profile

Christmas Fairy wings

A lingering question was answered, having sewn this pattern all with the same needle, that the vinyl was not the cause of the exceptionally bendy needle that originally came with the kit. The needle this time remaining in the same state as it started and quite usable for another project.  Unlike the kit needle!  Actually it was so bent I am going to share it again......just because I can!

Bent needle

I am again dipping into the cover kit stash for my next Sunday Stitching, but this time moving away from the Christmas theme.

No comments: