Sunday 29 May 2016

Sunday Stitching..the beginning of the end.

all of the cross-stitches are done (well unless I spot a missed bit) and the backstitching begins.

Initially I thought I was going to have to figure out what to use where on the backstitch by looking at the picture as there was no key for the backstitch.  However, what I had not noticed until today was a full sheet that is just the backstitch instructions.  Now that makes it sound as if the back stitch is going to be complicated, not the case, just the manufacturer has decided to give it a full sheet all of its own.

The talks today were about the value and quality of friendship, developing relationships and being there to support each other.  Delightfully two of the speakers are friends who live over 200 miles away and were here visiting family (who are also great friends) so the theme was most appropriate. They, the visiting friends are a married couple and I would say the recipients of a quilt I made, except the wife in the couple declared that the quilt is hers! Greek Key Quilt.

So here it is this weeks update.


No comments: