Had a late start because I fell asleep. My sleep patterns are a bit off at the moment.
Once awake, well sort of I started with the pink. Managed two shades and some filling before my eyes objected to recognising the symbols on the pattern.
I was going to stop then recalled I had finally got the black thread out so
The mouse has an eye. There is still a touch of white to go into the eye to give it a bit of sparkle.
Then I stopped with the stitching and went to look at the WOX Etsy store. As I get to pick a PDF pattern from there as a thankyou for my published letter. (there is a limit to that, can't choose any of the Wrendale patterns. Which given we are stitching one at the moment is somewhat ironic.
My BFF and I looked together, which is fun at times as we do have different tastes BFF SALs or not.
There were some we both liked the look of but did not think we would like to stitch them. Some we liked but did not think the framing would be easy and was a bit essential. Others one liked the other did not and back and forth we went. This is the second time I have been given this opportunity and I've not stitched the last one.
We did eventual reach a decision, and I will let WOC know.
When it gets sewn is another thing entirely.
I will add the link to my BFF;s update once posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment