Friday 27 October 2023

BFF 14 in the pink

 at the start of the night and still in the pink by the end.


I had intended once the second lightest shade of pink was don to add either all of the light shade or all of the Mid shade. However, I got one length of the mid in and just lost my eye for that shade. I was finding it so much easier to "see" the dark pink.

It was a fun night, my BFF was particularly chuffed to spot my missing length of pink thread which was trying to hide by clinging to my top in what was proving to be a blind spot for me.

Mislaid thread or needles or scissors is not something we can generally help each other locate over the internet.

Click HERE to see my BFF's progress on this SAL.

1 comment:

Roni said...

Ah yes the discussion about seeing past our own anatomy in later years!! We did have a good giggle!