Sunday 10 September 2023

Sunday Stitching's Stake Conference

 This felt very much like being at Church but more comfortable. We are not able to travel to the Stake Centre due to my mothers health. But since CV19 pandemic set the pattern for utilising tech and livestreaming via the internet we can still participate.

So why did it feel like Church, well I sit in another room with comfortable lighting and listen  on speakers.

Setting the meeting up on lap top for my mother in one room I sat and listened and of course sewed in another room.

So today my stitching were to talks about perfection as a goal not a barrier or requirement.  The possibilities of  JOY in any circumstance.


As conference is longer than a normal sacrament meeting I got a bit more done. All in one shade which was good for listening. 

No comments: