Thursday 6 April 2023

BFF SAL 11 still just

 sewing wallpaper.

I sorted a frame out for this piece (sadly not one from my stash) and the height means I can have the top of the frame and so needed to put wallpaper above as well as below the frame.

The contents of which remain Magnus Magnusson as per the previous post, and are still feeling shy, not even my BFF has seen it yet.



The skein  of thread in the picture is auditioning for the carpet. It might be successful, it might not.

Oh and this is the wallpaper I have been trying to reflect on my sewing, although in warmer tones.




As for my BFF, I think things are looking good, makes me want to get started with the backstitch. Pop on over to her blog and take a look.  We would both be delighted with comments  so we know the occasional real person visits.

click here for link


2 comments:

Roni said...

I knew I wasn't real...humph

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I’m very intrigued by the hidden portion of the design!
I can comment on your blog because your comment field is a “pop-up” but Roni’s is “embedded” so I need to swap to my laptop for her blog!