Wednesday 16 December 2020

Gifted gorgeousness December 2020

So on the 15th of each month (or thereabouts for some of us that are a bit forgetful Jo over at serendipitous stitching hosts a day for sharing gifts either those received or those being made with a crafting or sewing theme or connection.

This is the second month in a row I have managed to post.

There are two gift starts to share here, both have been finished but not as yet reached their intended recipients so I won't be sharing the finished items till they have.

And like last months these starts are not particularly representative of how the finished items look.


and


I think the second one is easier to see than the first, but then I know what they look like when they are finished. (this link will now take you to the finished item for the second one CLICK HERE FOR LINK)

Please pop over to Jo (link at the top) to see the other participants (and Jo's) gifts.

5 comments:

Elfie said...

I'll be back next month to see your very interesting looking to-be-gifted stitcheries - I do hope you show us. I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Clare-Aimetu said...

You are a tease haha, I think January GG will be full of all our Christmas given gifts. Merry Christmas

jocondine said...

You know how to keep us on our toes, one month to wait! Joyeux Noël ! xxx

Faith... said...

Oh the suspense! I'm going to be watching for the finished pieces to be posted so I can see what they are. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I'm guessing a mouse and a teddy! Looking forward to seeing the finished pieces now.