Monday 15 April 2019

Gifted gorgeousness link up

A link up to Jo's monthly blog for sewing gifts either in the making or received.

I have been meaning to share this gift I received from my wonderful pen pal.

It is so very me as you will know if you have visited before I love dragons.

(you can enter dragon in the search facility to see individual posts and tails of scales or for pictures try the here be dragons tap at the top of the page)

So this dragon pin/needle cushion.  Bliss!

Dragon pin cushion

Pin cushion dragon

Dragon pin and needle cushion






Now if any of you visiting have previously been followers under Google + you will have vanished from my followers list.  Please re add your self , if you feel so inclined.  Thank you.

9 comments:

Elfie said...

Your dragon pin cushion is a delight!

Roni Colling said...

Nice!

Ali65 said...

I love it!!

Ali65 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Obviously I adore your little dragon!

Ariadne said...

This is so interesting. AriadnefromGreece!

Faith... said...

What a cute dragon!

rosey175 said...

Such a great pincushion! I love these little metal ones with fun cushion parts.

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, that is the cutest dragon ever! One of my dragons is tiny, but it's not a pincushion. I might need to go shopping!