Sunday 19 August 2018

Patchwork Rabbit....update

All finished and gifted.

I almost had an issue with this finish.  I worked out the lettering for the name using my normal go to alphabet.  It was too small. So I set to with a different slightly larger alphabet. 

So what was the problem?

Not sure if it was something on the TV in the background, but the second set of names in the new alphabet was not the name the parents had chosen!  Still a girls name and starting with the same first letter.  Good job I noticed before I finished the stitching.  Never done that before, almost missed double letters out yes but a completely different name...oh dear.  






So the IOU from the baby shower is redeemed.

I am quite pleased with the finished piece.

Thankfully so were the parents and had a chuckle over the almost renaming to Edith.

No comments: