Wednesday 22 April 2015

Some time ago (cross-stitch)

I said there would be more bookmarks as I either made them or found them. These two were both made for my mother, and unearthed as we have been doing a bit of sorting.  If you have been joining me for awhile you will know why the cross stitch parts of each are appropriate.

You may also note another appearance of the skirt linen, it won't be the last. I do like using up all the bits of material I have.  At the moment I am working on a very long term project alluded to in several previous posts and a teaser of which is in "eyes of Green" and I am making a push to get it done, or at least the stage that I can work on whilst looking after/keeping company with my mother.

Owl bookmark

Full view owl bookmark

Initial V bookmark


No comments: